Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Volume: 1000 ML
The business founded in Camogli, in a maritime hamlet near Genoa, during 1907 by Giovanni Battista Santagata, who specialized in the selection and trading of the finest olive oils. More than100 years have passed, five generations of the family have managed the company with the same passion, dedication and professionalism.
Luigi, son of Giovanni Battista, under his direction, widened the business frontiers to most parts of Italy. Subsequently, Mario and Massimo Santagata, the grandson and the great grandson respectively, have opened up the company to international markets which required their headquarters to shift into Genoa city at Via Albisola, a location that better reflects and supports the business operations.
Currently Federico and Cristina, the fifth generation of the long-established family tradition and business, together with an experienced and dedicated team of staffs, they continue to provide their customers with highest quality products by managing the company effectively without compromising the philosophy of maintaining a strong roots in tradition, honesty and passion.